1. Mr.Abbey Kibirige Semuwemba: President
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Vacant: Vice President of Administration
3. Vacant: Vice President of Social Affairs
4. Dr. Nasur Muwonge: Patron
5. Hajjati Nageeba Hassan: Treasurer
6. Hajjati Aisha Nambooze: Deputy Treasurer
7. Vacant: Interfaith
8. Mrs.Rashidah Nassali Mutebi : Secretary & Administrator in Kampala
Rashidah is UMBS ‘s main point of contact in Kampala and she can be reached at:
9. Mr.Abdul Malik Ssenabulya: PR officer(1):
BRO.ABDUL MALIK SSENALBULYA is our first Public Relations Officer. He has a clear knowledge with IT systems, media machines and also a good internet public networking skill and access. She will also be voluntarily helping to promote Islam on mobile phones inishallah. So, please beep on the following number: +256781507174, to start receiving free Islamic SMS daily. It does not matter if you are in or outside Uganda.
The Public Relations (PR) Committee will be responsible for reaching out to the community, making flyers and any other activity that requires the propagation of information outside the UMBS. Two officers will be elected from the UMBS at-large. Both will also oversee t-shirt design. They will try their level best to promote UMBS using the technology and limited resources available to them.
10. Hajji Yusuf Ecelu Emiru- PR Officer(2)
He is a seasoned Electronic media journalist with 17 years experience Alhamdulillah, UMBS member and businessman. He is a news producer with Urban TV, Vision Group of Companies.
Brother Yusuf will be responsible for doing PR for UMBS inishallah. He will be in the same team as BRO.ABDUL MALIK SSENALBULYA who I introduced to you yesterday. The difference here is that Mr. Ssenabulya is more into IT/Internet or mobile phone promotions while the former is a TV news producer.
So, if any of you has got a good TV program he may want to sponsor on behalf of UMBS organisation, it will be better to work with the PR team about this inishallah instead of contacting me directly.
Speaking of TV programs, right now brother Yusuf needs volunteers to start up Friday hour on da’wa but looking at Youth issues and in an innovative way to keep them glued on the Urban TV screen. Urban TV is a strictly English Channel and sister station of Bukedde TV in the Vision group of companies. We hope that this TV program will be labelled: ‘UMBS dawa time’ inishallah.
11. Women’s Affairs Committee Leader: Vacant
12. Youth Committee Leader: Vacant
- Sheikh Twaha Kajoba: +27 737662224.
- Jedah-Abdul Kareem: +966 546655090
- Madinah-Abdullahi Abduwelli, Telephone:+966 565253513
Mansur Jafari: 0773/0714-364202.
Yasin Drate: :+256782176456 , +249925770599
Kirungi Ishaaq: +256 782013942
Sulaiman Mutyaba Mustafa
Mr. Nsubuga Muhamad Nkata
# Northern Sudan
Dr.Kasawuli Jamadah, Telephone:+249-923126192
Mr.Sekandi Hakim Elias, Telephone: +256-477-110866 /+211955071840
# Kumi(Eastern Uganda)
Brother Abdul Mutwalib Otai, PHONE No: +254710984646
# Kigali( Rwanda)
Sister Rehma Nakiranda Raja, email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Brother Mutasa Kafero Gibril